This Very Cherry Sangria is an excellent addition to a brunch spread or dinner party. It's low maintenance yet delicious- everything we're looking for, right?
I love it because you can adapt the flavor profile a bit depending on which cranberry juice you use. It seems they're always adding new cran juices to the shelves: cran raspberry, cran pomegranate, cran peach, the cran pairings are endless!
- 2 cups cherries, pitted (You can even use frozen ones if you want)
- 1 bottle Rose or sparkling Rose
- I liter black cherry seltzer
- 1 cup cherry cranberry juice (or any other kind of cranberry juice)
- 1 cup cherry liqueur or cherry vodka
Let’s do it!
- Combine ingredients in a large pitcher and set in fridge to chill at least one hour. Garnish with fresh cherries!