Strawberry Basil Mojito
When the weather surpasses 70 degrees (or let's be honest, 62), I love to stir up a batch of these super summery drinks!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 pint strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 liter bottle (or more!) white rum, such as Bacardi
- 24 oz or 750 mL Sprite or flavored seltzer of your choice (I used lime Italian soda)
Let’s do it!
- For each drink, add 2-3 strawberries and 3 basil leaves to a glass and muddle to release flavors and aromas. Fill the rest of the glass with ice.
- Add 2 oz rum, and top with 4 - 6 oz soda.
- Gently stir each drink and serve individually. Or, for a party, create a pitcher with the same ratio of 2 parts soda to 1 part rum.